Inside House of the Week

 Laurel Hills
 
Backyard, looking out from living room
 Breakfast Nook
 Master Suite
Front Walkway


This home, a gated Craftsman in Studio City, took my breath away.  I love homes that transport you to another place and time when you're inside them.  The second I stepped over the threshold,  I certainly had that feeling.  Beautiful chef's kitchen with windowed breakfast nook and separate butler's pantry.  Master suite with built-ins and adjoining home office.  Living room with floor to ceiling glass doors opening to front garden and an incredible backyard with a flagstone-edged pool and mature, native landscaping encircling an aged oak tree.  3 beds /4 baths.  New to market and  offered at $1.849M.

If you'd like to see it in person, please email me at cskprula@gmail.com.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: